There were times in my past where I really needed a helping hand.
After my divorce in 2000, I was so lost. Limp with pain and struggle. And really, really broke.
You see, I was so afraid that I walked away from the marriage with very little. I just wanted to save my life.
There were a few women who stood by me in that time. Who showed me the way to wholeness, to coming back to my power.
Because of them, I’ve gone on to build a successful 6-figure business, have a happy and fulfilling second marriage and love my life.
- Lorretta, who revealed the angels and introduced me to my Highest Self. Who let me pay her over an extended time period for her deep healing work.
- Carol, who winked and gave me permission to Have Faith, even when I had none.
- Cecilia who taught me to walk in the spirit world and lowered her rates so I could train.
I am forever grateful to these women. And to the teachers who came after.
With them in mind, I’m moved to ‘pay it forward’ by offering three scholarships to the Art of Feminine Marketing Live. One in honor of each of these women.
You want to attend my highly anticipated feminine business event?
THIS could be your opening!
If you are seriously interested, follow these instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS TO QUALIFY FOR ONE OF THREE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Email me at email@example.com with subject “AFM Scholarship”.
- Tell me a bit about who you are and why you want this. BE SPECIFIC!
- Tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 how committed you are. (For real.)
ONLY apply if you are serious.
It takes a lot of time to personally respond, so make sure you are ready to do what it takes.
With all my heart,
** This is super time sensitive. ACT NOW if you want it**
AND>> Here is Ellen’s experience:
“Julie brings the perfect blend of magic, introspection, crazy fun and the nuts and bolts of business.
I came to her not only looking for business coaching, but how to bring out my personal spirituality.
Julie asked the hard questions and called me out when I tried to give the easy answers. She gave me the safe place to be open, honest and vulnerable.
Julie designs her coaching with the perfect mix of hard work and fun. I got out of my comfort zone and built a greater understanding of my own power.
I feel nourished in my body and my soul.”
Ellen Wrona, Armstrong Productions