In today’s episode, I’m speaking with Kat Horrocks, a Certified Mindset & Success Coach, Founder of The Put Yourself First Sisterhood, and Host of The Put Yourself First Podcast (her weekly podcast that regularly charts in the Top 50 Entrepreneurship shows in the UK).
She is dedicated to helping women worldwide to put themselves first, achieve their goals and live their next level life. Based in Manchester, UK and serving women worldwide with her 1:1 coaching, group programs, membership community and free content; she is a passionate leader in Mindset, Goal Setting & Personal/Business Development.
Kat and I dish on:
- Some of the common reasons why women don’t put themselves first, and how it negatively impacts their well-being.
- The importance of having boundaries; internally and externally
- What is imposter syndrome; what does it look like and feel like
- Why putting yourself first is difficult, but will benefit you immensely in the long run
- Plus, the infamous Harry and Megan interview!!
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Marketing Magic Facebook Group with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connect, support and celebrate each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine and will their bank accounts abundantly.
Purchase Love-Based Feminine Marketing
Kat Horrocks’s Podcast: Put Yourself First Podcast
**Contact Kat Horrocks via Facebook or https://kathorrocks.com/**
**Connect with Julie Foucht via Facebook or www.juliefoucht.com**