In today’s episode, I’m speaking with Andrea Klunder, a producer, editor, consultant, and a speaker. Andrea is the creative media strategist and podcast producer behind The Creative Impostor Studios. Andrea works with organizations, companies, and leaders who want to use audio content to tell stories, create movements, and change culture.
She calls upon her myriad experiences as a singer, actor, director, business owner, yoga and meditation teacher to produce and edit podcasts for social impact organizations and entrepreneurs. She consults on strategy and coaches podcasters to go deeper into the craft and culture of making their show.
Andrea has developed podcasts with the Santa Fe Opera, Institute for Justice, Chicago Reader, Hirewell, the NARM Training Institute, and more. She believes in the power of podcasting to immerse your followers in an authentic brand experience through engaging, entertaining, and educational audio media. Her mission is to help your voice to shine!
Andrea and I dish on:
- The most realistic approach to launching a podcast
- Getting used to listening to your own voice
- Tips on becoming better in your speech and use of words
- How the Unique Value Proposition (UVP) of your podcast helps you stand out in the myriad of similar podcasts
- Why you should consider podcasting to as a marketing strategy that can take your business to a whole new level
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Marketing Magic Facebook Group with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connect, support and celebrate each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine and will their bank accounts abundantly.
Purchase Love-Based Feminine Marketing
Andrea’s Free Gift:
- For podcasters & aspiring podcasters: 5 Questions You Haven’t Asked About Your Podcast
- For all listeners: The Creative Impostor Collective is a free social online community for multi-disciplinary creatives who champion each other’s work/life goals.
The Creative Impostor Podcast: http://www.thecreativeimpostor.com/podcast
Podcast Envy Podcast: http://www.thecreativeimpostor.com/podcastenvy
Podcast Envy Pro Pod: http://www.thecreativeimpostor.com/propodmembership
**Contact Andrea Klunder via Facebook or https://www.thecreativeimposter.com/**
**Connect with Julie Foucht via Facebook or www.juliefoucht.com**