In today’s episode, I am speaking with Samantha Bennett. Originally from Chicago, Sam is a writer, speaker, actor, teacher and creativity/productivity specialist and the author of the bestselling, “Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day” which Seth Godin called, “An instant classic, essential reading for anyone who wants to make a ruckus.”
Her latest bestseller is, “Start Right Where You Are: How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference for Overwhelmed Procrastinators, Frustrated Overachievers and Recovering Perfectionists”.
Sam and I dish on:
- What are “highly creative people” and how to know if you are one of them
- How to play with the ideas that come to your head before executing them
- How spending just 15 mins a day on an important project can transform your life
- Tips on how to make people “read” your emails
- The myth that your clients don’t have the money to afford your “expensive” product/service
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Business Magic Facebook Group with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connect, support and celebrate each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine and will their bank accounts abundantly.
Purchase Love-Based Feminine Marketing
Sam’s Free Gift: Register for her Free Procrastination Domination Workshop.