This is brilliant stuff!!
In today’s episode, I am speaking with Melissa Guller. Melissa is a course creator, podcast producer, and the CEO of Wit & Wire, where she helps online business owners build their authority and reach a wider audience through podcasting.
She’s produced multiple Top 50 podcasts, hosted over 100 podcast episodes, and her podcast Everything is Teachable topped the charts as the #2 Career Podcast in America. She’s a top-rated instructor at General Assembly, and she previously worked full-time for Ramit Sethi and Teachable.
Melissa and I dish on:
- If NOW is the “right time” to get into podcasting (starting your podcast)
- 3 key things you need to be clear on before you start your podcast
- Interview episodes versus solo podcast episodes
- Secret tips to prepare whether you are doing an interview or a solo episode
- The Staircase Method of finding and pitching guests for your podcast
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Business Magic Facebook Group with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connect, support and celebrate each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine and will their bank accounts abundantly.
Purchase Love-Based Feminine Marketing
Melissa’s Free Gift: Free Masterclass: How to Launch a Podcast from Start to Finish: Turn your ideas into a high-quality podcast without any complicated tech or confusing editing tools.