In today’s episode, I am speaking with Jennifer Kauffman, the Director and Producer of the transformational movie, There’s Got To Be More To Life, based on a true story of her journey of rising from terrorism and childhood traumas, moving from barely surviving to thriving. Jennifer is on a mission to inspire, encourage and empower millions of people to rise despite seemingly impossible situations, transforming their trauma, enabling them to rise and thrive to live their best life!
If anyone has reason to wallow in victimhood, it’s Jennifer. She was injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, but refused to give up. Instead, she faced her own fears to create a life and business she loves.
Jennifer and I dish on:
- This struggle we all go through, of feeling like a victim for things that happen to us
- The time and work it takes to heal
- Creating a conscious belief that you can get better as a key to healing physically and emotionally
- What it means to trust your instincts / gut feeling
- How to identify your true guiding instinct and tips to walk that unknown path
- Why is it important to release trauma to heal and to move forward in life
My gift to you: The Wise Witch: Rituals to Raise Your Vibration and Increase Your Income. Download it today.
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Business Magic Facebook Group with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connect, support and celebrate each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine and will their bank accounts abundantly.
Purchase Love-Based Feminine Marketing
Jennifer’s Free Gift: Thriving e-book: https://movies.influencr.me/buy-now/?arm_paid_post=1884&_wpnonce=c59a87f37a
You can watch the movie THERE’S GOT TO BE MORE TO LIFE at https://movies.influencr.me/